LANO 2021 Change Fund Request for Proposals
The Change Fund is an element of LANO’s Community Leader nonprofit board training program that teaches participants board roles and responsibilities in fund development. Each participant is challenged with the task of giving and raising money for a nonprofit program (selected by the class) in the Greater Baton Rouge area.
The intent of this fund is to make a monetary donation to a local nonprofit organization. The exact amount of the donation is never finalized until the money is raised; however, the goal is to make an award of approximately $10,000.
To qualify, you must be a 501 c 3 tax-exempt organization in the Greater Baton Rouge area.
To help us in our selection we are asking that you provide:
- a brief written description of your organization and its programs and mission
- a brief description of the program you want to fund and how the donation will be used
- a project budget up to a $10,000 donation
- no more than 3 pages of material total (submitted as PDF)
You may submit your request via email to Kristian Beatty at [email protected] no later than 4:30 pm, Monday, March 15, 2021.
The top three agencies will be asked to give a 15-minute virtual presentation to the Community Leaders on March 25, 2021 via ZOOM.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please email Kristian Beatty at [email protected]
- A brief written description of your organization and its programs and mission
- A brief description of the program you want to fund and how the donation will be used
- A project budget for the $10,000 donation
- No more than 3 pages of material total (submitted as PDF)