Every nonprofit needs to know the options for how it will raise money. This workshop will give you the essential background you need in order to keep your work well-funded.
Participants will learn:
- Where nonprofits get their funding.
- Why your nonprofit might choose to prioritize fundraising from grants, individual donors, events, and other sources.
- What it means to make your funding sustainable.
- The difference between restricted and unrestricted funding.
- The Donor Cultivation Cycle- the framework for identifying and building relationships with your donors and funders.
This workshop is ideal for both for those new to the fundraising and nonprofit world and for those with some experience in fund development.
When: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 from 1:30-4:30pm
Where: Ashe Power House Theater, 1731 Baronne St., New Orleans, LA 70113
Registration $40 per person. Discounts available for students, AmeriCorps members, and organizations registering two or more people.
Registration info & tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nonprofit-fundraising-101-tickets-63994714915
Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation for completing the workshop.
For more on services offered by The Funding Seed, visit www.thefundingseed.com. To reserve your space and pay at the door, or for any questions, please email [email protected]